Daily routine for effective manifesting
Photo credit: My life journal
We attract a new reality from moment to moment. If we had lost our memory, and woke up the next day, not remembering who we were, we would have attracted completely different experiences in the new day.
What's important to keep in mind is that your vibration is the highest in the morning, so it is easiest to jump onto the highest frequencies right when you are about to start your day.
Here is an example of a powerful daily routine
- When you wake up, do not get out of bed instantly
Wake up 10 min earlier if you need to, so you don’t rush (fear of being late - low vibration will attract more negative things).
Appreciate your bed, your sheets, your pillow (use the Abraham's rampage of appreciation process, which works when already on high frequencies so morning is a good time).
- Try not to open your texts/emails instantly. What you’ll find in your email and texts will again solely depend on the vibration you’re on and your beliefs about situations. High vibration - good news, low - more stressful things to take care of.
- You may refrain from talking to people until you make sure you’re on a higher frequency as you’ll attract an interaction based on that.
- Use the process of guided or breathing meditation. You can find more info on meditation on my website. Get ready and watch your thoughts directing them in the positive directions.
- Once you meditate and clear your vibration, proceed to having coffee and opening emails.
- You can do your positive affirmations, exercise or whatever you normally start your day with.
- Throughout the day, you don’t have to do anything specific, but
you can put up sticky notes or set reminders on your phone to check on yourself to make sure you keep your thoughts positive.
You can use different Abraham Hicks processes, such as, the segment intending process - that’ll help you move onto higher frequencies to attract desired outcomes.
When you begin to feel unwell or negative, immediately use “ The wouldn’t be nice if..." Abe process or go into meditation.
- Do not spend much time listening and reading the news. It'll lower your frequency.
- Catch yourself complaining and displaying other negative behaviours and stop them right there.
- Surround yourself with uplifting supportive people.
Good luck! <3